Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Walking Dead Season 1

Wow. Season 1 was just as sphincter clenching the second go around as the first. I’m caught up on the two current episodes from season two, and the series hasn’t missed a beat.

News of a new stable of writers and a lower budget had me worried. I’m glad my concerns were for naught.

My one complaint- Not to give anything away if you haven’t seen it, but I hate it when the kids are messed with. The end of episode 2 had me gnashing my teeth. Getting chased by zombies, screaming and crying, near misses, that’s fine. Show one of the little turds getting hurt and possibly killed = Not Cool.

I’m not kidding, leave the kids alone! My favorite Stephen King story is The Mist. I read it many times and almost wore out my cd of the audiobook. I’ve never seen the movie and don’t plan on ever seeing it. Why? Because of the ending.

Anyways, I’ll tune in next week. I gotta know what happens.

Rick-Ground-Guns-760

Side note: Imagine my astonishment when I found out the guy playing Rick Grimes is a Brit! I know, right? I would of never guessed. He’s got the southern nailed. The dude’s name is Andrew Lincoln… damn, even his name sounds as American as apple pie and Jack Daniels. Kudos to you, sir.

Hoozyrdady.

The Facial Scar Experiment

Think about it.